Sunday, January 26, 2014

for the applause, applause applause...

I donated these pieces for auction at a charity benefit concert that was held last night at the Artifice. I couldn't go, so I'm not sure how well they did, but figured I'd share them with you guys.



This piece [named 'Green Eyes in the Grass'] is the only print of a painting I did a few years back. The original is acrylic on canvas, and is about 24x36 inches.


The Gaga piece I put together this week. Not ecstatic about it, probably because it feels more portrait-like than caricature-like to me, but I thought the likeness was solid. 

Before I sign off here, I'd like to let anyone reading these posts  to know that I would really like some feedback [good or bad] on the work I'm showing . I think part of improving as an artist means learning to take criticisim, and I would really welcome any and all suggestions. If you think I need to work on something, please let me know. Feel free to hit me up here or on Facebook. Till next time ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment